Monday, June 2, 2008

A week's worth of updates. YIKES.

OPPS!
Life happens and I fell behind on updates, so here's a little recap of our week:

AJ got what we thought were sand flea bites that turned out to be HFM . FUN. (not really) She was miserable, and being 7m old, she chewed on her hands, that leftt BIG RED welts and dents in her fingers. A few were really really bad and starting to swell and turn bright red, so I took her in...Its a virus, so nothing we can do about that part, but she did get a round of antibiotics for the infection setting in on her sores. She's now looking much much better.



I got a bug in my bonnet to become domestic...lol Which overflowed to poor N and kids. So they tackled the garage on Saturday, and I started (in between boobie clingy girl~is she 7 months old or what?~on the toddler room and then onto the closet of no return when I'm done with that.

Also made some strawberry jam. The kids love it, and have eaten 2 jars already. For the record, 5 lbs of strawberries will give you 12 8oz jars of jam. I had to hide them all, though, or they would have eaten all 12 right then and there. As it was, they were fighting over the pot that I cooked it in.

And the utensils.

And the jar when they finished it.




It was Little H's B-day today and she wanted a Littlest Pet Shop (opps...I picked out a pig I thought was a cat, but she likes it anway) and Ice Cream Come cupcakes. She want's hamburgers and corn on the cob, so we'll have that later. :)





I'm sure there's more, but thats all I can think of... :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Okay so what is HFM? (Did I get that right??) Poor baby!

I got that same bug about three weeks ago and so much crap....er....stuff went out the door. I moved the TV out of the living room, Jamie redid our bedroom putting in a makeshift canopy with curtain rods and I cleaned every nook and cranny. Felt good, but as you probably know you couldn't tell I did anything about a week later LOL!

Dazzlemama said...

Ouch AJ! That looks painful! Hope it doesn't last long and the others don't catch it! Your strawberry jam looks delicious, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY!

aimee said...

Glad AJ is doing better! Your jam looks yummy! I need to figure out how to do that.

Happy birthday Hailey!

Unknown said...

I'm dumb....this is probably hand, foot, mouth. Mommy brain is to blame!

Justine said...

Happy birthday, beautiful H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your dinner was good too!
Now what the heck is HFM???????????? Poor baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )