Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've been tagged...

Thanks Justine. lol

So this is my first tagging and here we go...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmm...Let's see.... I was pregnant with gym-girl, and had a 1,3, and 4 year old. We actually were visiting my IL's this month 10 years ago. The rest of it's a blur.lol

2- What 5 things are on my to-do list?

Oh, that's easy.
1. Clean the toddler room. Its a disaster. My 2 toddler whirlwinds went in and pulled out all the clothes and fabric I had stored. I just keep not looking at it, but it needs to be done.

2. The closet of no return. My closet is HUGE, and unfortunately is a catch all for everything, and I really need to go sort through everything in there.

3. Lots more spring cleaning inside and out. It's never ending I swear...Landscaping, toy control, dishes, cutlery, chickens...and that's just outside. redoing bedrooms etc will eventually have to be done too. Hard with boobie girl. :)

4. Learn to knit/crochet. I love handmade things and would really love love love (did I mention LOVE) to learn to knit and crochet.

5. Start walking/running. I start and stop and need to make time to just do it. Of course with that comes a stroller, equipment (shoes bra, etc) that are just not in the funds right now, but there has got to be ways to make it work. : ) I feel better when I do, so I just need to do it.

3- What snacks do I enjoy?
Depending if I'm in a salty or sweet mood... I love Bottle Caps and Sweettarts for the sweet.
For the salty,those Honey Mustard pretzels.

4- Things I would do if I were a millionaire.
Oh SO Many things...hard to speculate. Pay as much as I can forward (in both cash and time from having more time to do things like that) to make life better for as many people as I could.

5- Places I have lived.
Canada, Minnesota, England, Texas, New Mexico.

Ok...so now I tag:

CANDY

2 comments:

Justine said...

I never knew you'd lived in England! See, I learned something new about you. Also that you're a freak and don't take chocolate over a sweet tart! LOL

Justine :o )

Dazzlemama said...

LOL Dina - thanks for the tag... I think! LOL