Sat we went with L and family to the 3rd Annual Fiber Arts Farm Tour (still going on Sunday!)
The kids had a bunch of fun seeing the spinning and the yarn, the baby animals and driving around to the different farms. We didn't make it to all of them, but the ones we did, we really enjoyed.
A few pics of the farms we made it to:
On the way to one of the farms~
Little H and gym-girl. This pic it dawned on me why they get asked if they are twins, even though they are almost 2 years apart. H sure has gotten tall. I think she's passed gg.lol
Big H was in heaven with the horses~
AJ just hung around for all of it.
Sweet alpaca's
Who couldn't love that face?:)
I wish I would have gotten some pics of the spinning and some of the various crafts that were for sale. They were BEAUTIFUL. Maybe I can talk N into going to a few today. :)

2 comments:
Wow! Little H sure is getting tall! I thought it was big H until I read your comments. Looks like a fun, dusty day!
I don't know what's cuter. The face of AJ or the face of an alpaca. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Justine :o )
Post a Comment