I can't believe I forgot to mention B's obsession with a knit object.
Now, let me preface this be explaining this is all new to me. Not one of my kids has really had anything they take with them or anything they "have" to have with them. I don't really do binkies, and other than me or a cuddle from another family member, not much is needed for their comfort.
So imagine my amusement when B became attached to....
A WOOL KNIT BOOBIE.
Yep, and not one, but THREE now (was 2, but L gave her another one...THANKS L) knit boobies in various sizes, shapes and colors, though her favorite is the little round boobie with the jingle bell.
You know, because real breasts have jingle bells.
I was joking that we'll have to give the boobies a name...she'll stand in the middle of a room and call "BOOOOOBIE, BOOOOOOOBIE, Where arrrrrrrrrreeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?" when she can't find it. Would it be more acceptable to call out "Frrrreeeeeeeedddddd, Frrrrreeeeeeedddd Where aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrreeeeeee you?"
But then again, there is no denying its a wool replica of a breast, so why call an apple an orange? :)
The favorite boobie:
Back-up boobie:
Back-up boobie number 2:
Every girl needs a nice set of boobies.

5 comments:
LOL Dina - I am always learning new things from you! My first thought was "why on earth do you have knit boobs?". I had to google it to figure out it was the latest bfing craze LOL Jingling boobs? You should take that show on the road Dinagirl! B is as sweet as ever!
Candy
Hold on! Stop the music! Why on EARTH do you have knit BOOBIES in the first place??????????????? Dina, you are one in a million girl!
Justine :o )
OMG That is so hilarious!!! OMG! I just about died laughing when I saw this!
Seriously, were those made intentionally to resemble boobs? Who would think that up? They can't possibly be a realistic substitution for the real thing! I hope they get washed a lot LOL!
LOL Candy...is it? I had no idea. :) L got them from a lady that makes them for masectomies, I believe she was testing out a pattern. She gave one to AJ and B snatched it up.lol The she gave her the lil jingle bell one and she's been loving it since.lol
What Just...you don't have wook boobies? You need to get some.lol
Laurie, well wool is antibacterial...lol but yea, we've washed them. You should see them hanging to dry ont he line, pegged by the nipple. Quite the convesation for the UPS man, I'm sure. The bigger ones were a pattern test for masectomy mamas, and I beleive they also use them for lactation demonstrations, so yes, they are realistic. Never thought my 2 year old would become obsessed with them though!!lol
Post a Comment