Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Garage Sales are A LOT of work

Just sayin'.

Add in tiny toddler tornado destroyers, 98 degree heat, and other regular chores paired with not even being here to be able to do it, and I'm not making much headway.

All for something that might make me $3.


We even skipped gym today to try to get everything done for the most part and just have little stuff for the rest of the week. (and bribed them with free lunches at the park for their participation of the garage sale doings)

TO DO:

Get clothes out there, organized and hung up, get everything else (toys, kitchen stuff, knick knacks etc) priced and organized.

Find the tables to put things on.

Find the blankets etc to cover up the stuff 'not.to.be.seen'

Finish making the signs.

Relist it on CL.

A whole slew of stuff I refuse to think about.

At least it's a forceable way to get me to start decluttering.

I think that was their main goal....not the actual garage sale.

Meanies.

3 comments:

ambersrose said...

I am SOOOOOO coming to your yard sale Dina LOL!!

Justine said...

So, how much did you make?????????????? Or did you not have it yet?

Justine :o )

Dina said...

LOL Hmmm, lets see MY stuff made like $10....N made a bundle with tools, etc. We did drop a ton off at the clothing bank and still have more, so we may do it again this weekend. The kids made $25 I think in cookies and drinks etc. :) So not too bad. :)