I didn't even think of that, so alot is missing. Bummer.
But here's from my free shopping at Target yesterday.
I got 2 lotions, 2 baby lotions, 2 baby soaps, a box of crackers and 2 life water's for the girls, 2 tylenols, and a shampoo... I think thats it. All for free (plus part of the tax) so I paid out of pocket....
$.12 :)
DH was cracking up cuz I didn't have any change, so I had to debit $.12.lol They would have owed me $.33 if it wasn't for taxes. Darn taxes.lol
The best part was when the cashier was like NO WAY, I have GOT to start using coupons.lol
So here's a pic of part of my free stash..we've used alot of it already, I'll have to keep better tabs (and pictures) from now on. :)
FREE ROCKS.

5 comments:
Where are you finding your coupons?! I saved $15 the other day and got a few free things, but I'd like to do better!
You get great coupons, Dina! Very nice job on the shopping. I always feel so victorious after those trips when everything costs close to nada. That is really funny about having to debit the $.12. Didn't one of the little ones have a few pennies??? ;)
Christine
You have been TAGGED woman! Come to my blog and discover your chore.
Justine :o )
Aimee, thats AWESOME and about what I save when I go, too. Every little bit adds up. : ) I generally go to http://www.couponsinc.com/corp/source/cp_clientlist.asp
and print from there. I also email the companies for the things we use alot of (or want to buy, but won't cuz it's too $$...there is NO WAY I will spend $5 for a box of cereal.lol)
Christine...YES, it's so fun, and almost like a treasure hunt. :)
No one had any change, the girls left their purse in the car.lol It is funny to look back on. heehee 12 cents.lol
Where in the world did you get those coupons?!?!?!??! You have to share! I need some of those!
Post a Comment