Ok not really, but I haven't updated in a few days.
We had a scare with lil' man which I'll write about shortly....
Then we started up Cam's Cookie's again...Had a bunch of requests, so here we are back in it again, but I made her a blogspot to put pics, keep track of orders, update in general and when I put in her "about me" it changed my profile as well since I'm using my email. hmmmm.
NEWSFLASH:
AJ HAS A TOOFER!!!
pics coming soon, lots to do today.
I will leave you with a link to Cam's Cookie's which has lots of pics of the food we have all been making. :)
http://camscookies.blogspot.com/
yum.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so, how do you place an order for some of those yummy goodies?!
LOL Amber!! Just let me know what you'd like, we'd be happy to make it for ya. :)
Post a Comment