Our crazy life as a 'big' family in the mountains of NM.
HAHAH LUCKY YOU!!! Wonder if she will walk before Mekhi?
Hey Dina! Just wanted to let you know that I've read through your whole blog and it's been great! Keep the stories coming!!!!!!!!!!!!! But call me crazy... I can't figure out who Ec is. I know, you're going to beat me for this!
I still think that first year goes way to fast and it should be doubled...ok maybe not but each new skill learned is both a happy and sad occassion.
Uh oh... here comes trouble is right! Love her fluffy diaper bum - too cute! Your diapers are so much cuter than disposables!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAHAH LUCKY YOU!!! Wonder if she will walk before Mekhi?
Hey Dina! Just wanted to let you know that I've read through your whole blog and it's been great! Keep the stories coming!!!!!!!!!!!!! But call me crazy... I can't figure out who Ec is. I know, you're going to beat me for this!
I still think that first year goes way to fast and it should be doubled...ok maybe not but each new skill learned is both a happy and sad occassion.
Uh oh... here comes trouble is right! Love her fluffy diaper bum - too cute! Your diapers are so much cuter than disposables!
Post a Comment