Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What can you buy for under a dollar?



Yea yea...more coupons. But here's what I got today for 92 cents. It would have been even better if they would have had the chicken and veggies... but not bad overall. :)

3 comments:

ambersrose said...

I am impressed!

Four in Costa Rica said...

Oh my gosh, I miss coupons and sales! Shopping for groceries here is not the most fun. I miss getting great bargains. You scored with that cereal; good one!

Unknown said...

Wow-unreal. I wanted to ask you if you happened to still have the pictures you took of me and Mallory at the zoo. I cannot find them. I swore I emailed them to my msn account and saved them in my important email file. I cannot find them though :( I think those were the best pictures I've ever had taken of me with any of my children and I am totally bummed that they are gone. If you do and it's not a horrible inconvenience (I know how busy you are and I can't imagine finding something from almost a year ago!) could you email me at coffeybeanfamily@msn.com I still have a sack of clothes for Hunter too!