Really.
With the increase of food prices and everything else, I have recently got back into using coupons. Why I stopped I have no idea. Now, I'm not a traditional coupon-er. I don't get the Sunday paper. I always forget to get it, and I don't want to go out of my way to go get one. I don't read the paper (I read the news online) and I don't like wasting the rest of the paper for just the coupons, and really...most of those coupons, I don't really use.
So I print them from online.
For the coupons that I will use.
And I love it.
I really just started getting into it again, so not the best savings, but not bad either and every little big helps, especially for things I use a lot of. Last week, I got 4 soaps for the kids for free, and some free cheese, and yogurt.
My current fave is the Organic Muir Glen tomato sauce, and the Cascadian coupon.
Awesome. I'm trying to track it a little better, so today...this is what we got....
I have gotten (so far) cans of the tomato sauce for $.24 or $.49 a can depending on what size I get. :)
I'm planning to get a pretty good stash of these since we go through a lot of tomato sauce, and organic? WOOT. Hoping to do the Cascadian Veggies. I hear walmart has them for $1.22, so they would be $.22 each.
And my bill for today using my coupons at Smiths (the tomato sauce is walmart)
Saved 31% and $13.35 of that was coupons. YAY.

No comments:
Post a Comment