We went to the park today while gym-girl did her thing. Other S got a new puppy, so she brought him. It was sooo windy, though. Enough that AJ cried when the gusts came. It was fun watching the girls run the 3 miles (OK a little exaggeration) from the park to the car, though... but really...whoever designed that park did not have small children. Park here, but the kids play area is paaaaaaaaast the soccer fields and the walking path and there's no closer parking. In this pic, see the soccer goals? The parking area was ON THE OTHER FAR SIDE GOAL POSTS. I took the pic from the first play area, the other bigger kids was even farther. Oy, that was a walk.lol
Also got some news a dear friend is putting in for a job here in NM. Crossing fingers, that would be awesome.
That puppy is sooo sweet, He is darling and gave me puppy lust....lol
Good thing I have AJ. My own squishy lovey.
I'm a lucky mama.

No comments:
Post a Comment