I *HATE* losing things, and I've lost something. A card I had in my jeans pocket. Normally, it would be in my purse, but I had taken it out to use and just put it in my pocket while juggling chunky girl. When I got home and later took my jeans off, it was still in the pocket. I thought...hmmm, I should put that back in my wallet, but then figured I'd do it in the morning. FFWD to the middle of the night and B threw up all over her bed (next to mine~sidecar crib set-up) and on the floor and the clothes that were on the floor there. Yep, my jeans. Being a sleep deprived, hold down AJ's hands all night so she doesn't scratch her face off, somehow keep B happy when she wants to lay on me or AJ all night long,(and keep her from squashing the baby) and then the pukies starting up, I just grabbed everything that had puke on it and tossed it in the washer to start in the morning (this was still in 'shipping bolts have not been removed yet' stage and I didn't want to wake everyone up by starting the earthquake, I mean, washer by turning it on.) Well, you guessed it.
SOMEWHERE between the pocket, the puke, the washer, the dryer, the laundry basket, the folded clothes, and the dresser drawer... it went walkabout. And I need it. St. Anthony, I'm praying.
Later today, I'll call it in lost, but I don't want to.
And for good measure...pic for the day:
Before the washer went bad and ate my card.

(and when the kids thought laundry spinning was more fun than any game...it's since lost it's novelty.)
No comments:
Post a Comment