Thursday, April 3, 2008

Itchy baby

It's SO not fair when the baby is itchy. AJ went to the Dr. today and after waiting 45 minutes, getting weighed (17lbs 12oz) and really annoyed with getting her ears checked, all he really told me was that she's reacting to something I'm eating. Well, gee thanks, that was helpful.lol He did reccomend the dr next door who is a Kinesiologist. I checked and he's not under our insurance, so not sure what to do. I'm pretty sure it's dairy, it's just a matter of finding out if that's the only thing she's reacting to. She's slowly getting better, with some setbacks (Darn Easter candy that called my name!!!) and he did say zyrtec, claritan etc would be ok with her weight if she gets uncomfortable. That sooooo wasn't worth a co-pay. I knew that going in. Ahhh well, at least I have official documentation started, since I tend to postpone this kind of thing (says the person that just this week finally sent in B's (she's two... and AJ's birth certificate info to just GET the application.lol)



I am a little concerned since she's had hives as well as irritable bowel issues, and with her dennis lines and skin, that it's more than *just* dairy, but all we can really do is wait and see at this point. I'll find out how much out of pocket the other guy is, and if it's too much, start looking for other options. Poor itchy babe....and she's a smiley happy thing through it all. Sweet girly.






And now on to tomorrow...surgery for N. Will post updates tomorrow evening!

4 comments:

david santos said...

Nice, nice, nice and very nice! Thank you.
Good luck.

Beth said...

Aww.
Sorry about your baby. I hope she feels better soon.

Dina said...

Thank you:) I hope we can figure it out soon, too!

ambersrose said...

Poor sweet girl. I am glad it hasn't effected her mood though, her giggles are the best!