Hmm, I didn't add anything for comments, so I have no idea how/where I got anything!!LOL And He got in trouble for himself this time...lol Oh Laurie, poor H...hows she feeling about the brows now?
Lisa...lol at the scissor grounding. Can she use them again, now?:)
5 comments:
Hey, I just wrote out a comment and it didn't accept it! What's up with that? And where'd you get this nifty new comment thingy? i want it!
Anyway, first Helen with the tweezers, now little man with the clippers. Who got in trouble for this??????
Justine :o )
Oh boy, aren't we glad that hair grows back?!
Laurie (mother of tweezer-girl!)
Oh no. Did you shave the rest of his head??
My 6-yo decided to cut herself some bangs last June. She lost the privelage of using scissors the entire summer. She learned her lesson, I hope.
Hmm, I didn't add anything for comments, so I have no idea how/where I got anything!!LOL
And He got in trouble for himself this time...lol
Oh Laurie, poor H...hows she feeling about the brows now?
Lisa...lol at the scissor grounding. Can she use them again, now?:)
Too funny, I think most kids pull something or other like this.
Poor little guy hope you evened him out. ;)
Post a Comment