For Halloween today, we had 1 that didn't want to dress up, but came home with a lei on, 1 who did not dress up at all, 1 pirate girl, 1 80's girl, 1 spider-y girl (didn't really dress up, just wore a halloween outfit!) 1 kitty cat, 1 spider, 1 puppy dog, and 1 spagetti and meatballs. :)
Normally N takes them out T or treating at the community center (no one really trick or treats here~houses are too far apart, and no lights, lots of dogs etc) we tried a couple years ago and we got 1 house that had candy after walking for about an hour...lol
Anyway, we are decorated just in case, and since N isn't here, we opted for trick or treating ala Easter bunny and we hid candy all over the house for the littles to find.
We went to the store this morning to go get pumpkins, since ours met an untimely demise with that early freeze, and I guess we were a little late as all they had were little pie pumpkins. That turned out OK, but we have 4 small pumpkins that I forgot candles for! Opps. At least I have lights up!
Hopefully, we'll get a trick or treater or 2, (not holding out hope...haven't had one in 5 years...)
and pass this candy around.
As soon as I find the card reader cord, I'll get some pics uploaded!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We live in the boonies too- this year we went to Kyra's mother-in-law's house to help her out as she gets tons of little t-or-t'ers, we haven't had so much fun in ages.
Hiding it ala the e-bunny is a great idea. :)
Can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment