Monday, October 6, 2008
School for the big girls~
Today, I gave the girls some time with my camera to celebrate the changing season, while B and lil man napped. Little H wanted to bring AJ out with her, so I took advantage of that time and cleaned a bathroom (wahoo, lucky me) I asked them to take pictures of whatever they wanted and then we'll come back and print and make collages of things that show their favorite part of autumn. I was really surprised to see what they took for the outside part of their project and wanted to share a few of the pictures. I'll be sure to take some of the finished collage, as well.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh wow, they did such a fabulous job with the camera! I'm totally impressed! Looks like it's still pretty warm there since they're all in shorts, huh?
Justine :o )
Yep, it gets to mid 70's during the day, though we are high 30's/low 40's in the morning. My car door was frozen shut this morning though. It always happens on Balloon fiesta though. :)
Justine, have I told you lately, how you are the most amzing blog comment leaver? You amaze me!!!
Love ya girlie
Post a Comment