Friday, October 10, 2008

My shopping trips yesterday~

So, I got this awesome e-saver coupon from kroger to load onto my fresh values card, and I paired it with a paper coupon for the Frebreze noticables plug in air freshener...Each was for $5, and they were on sale for $8.99. So I made a $1 on that one. Can't say I really love the scent, but the kids like it, and since they paid me to take it, I won't complain too loudly.


Then we went over to Walgreens, where I got toilet paper, and 2 things of Visine, used WAGS coupons, my internet printed coupons, and a register reward from the candles earlier in the week, and spent around $2.

Last, we stopped at Target, and got big H a sheet set for $3.24, 2 package of Carnation Breakfast, and some more little things (only got a pic of the Target things!) and after coupons spent $1.94, saving $15.89.


















Not a bad shopping day!

Now to figure out what to do with all these Buddies Soaps. Hmmmm.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you got some great bargains. I so need to learn to make those great deals.

Justine said...

Can I go shopping with you next time? LOL

Justine :o )