Sunday, October 12, 2008

House Party.com & Lil' man's Zucc-illa

Awhile ago, I signed up for HouseParty.com and recently got picked for the GREY POUPON party. I am planning on doing it at gym on a Saturday morning, since I'll be able to hold everyone hostage I mean, be able to visit while our children are in class for 3 hours.


It really was a surprise to get a Fedex delivery yesterday with a box full of goodies to share with friends!!

Here is what was in the box:















1 Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard
1 Savory Honey Mustard
1 Let Them Eat Mustard” Grey Poupon apron
1 House Party DVD featuring cooking videos, games, and music
13 Jars of Harvest Coarse Ground mustard
13 Measuring Cups
13 Mustard Wheels
13 Coarse Ground Dip Recipe Cards
13 Mustard Brie Amandine Recipe Cards
13 French Bread Poupon Recipe Cards
26 Grey Poupon Coupons
12 Gift Bags


These were all full size jars of mustard, and the measuring cups are like the Pampered Chef 'measure all' sliding ones, and all the other fun stuff.

I'm so excited to share these with people. Who doesn't love mustard?lol

I'll hold a drawing for the apron. It's fun to have a product party and no one has to buy anything!! Now, that's my kinda party!

And yesterday, I sent lil' man out to the garden to pick any ready zucchini's. I actually don't even know how he managed to haul this one in by himself...

















Umm, what the heck can I do with THAT?

Recipes anyone?
Pretty please.

With a zucchini on top?


1 comment:

Justine said...

What the HELL? I have never heard of a zuccini getting that big! What the hell are you feeding your plants? Steroids? Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )