Thursday, October 23, 2008

23 October 2007

Is AJ's birthday...which means my little girlie is ONE YEAR OLD.

I really can't believe it's been a whole year since she was born. I remember sitting right here last year wondering when labor will really kick in, and who this little person was...girl? boy? will it be today? tomorrow? How will it go?

Of course, I realized after getting ready to pick out her clothes for her 1 yr pictures, that N has my camera (ugh, I can't do Christmas pics either!) All I have is the picture feature on the camcorder...hmmm..I'll see what I can do. It's also 22' outside this morning, but supposed to warm up to 60 today.



But here are a few (non-graphic.lol) pics from her birth last year...


Obligatory giganto belly...

Cuddles with B...before she became a BIG SISTER~


Big H cut the cord~

10:49pm...9lbs 7.5oz~

Awww sweet cheeks~


A couple of my favorite newborn shots~




From her birth announcements with N's hands...he kept saying that he couldn't see (I draped him in wool.lol) and he was gonna drop her.

~~He didn't~~


Happy birthday sweet girl.
I'm so blessed to be your mama!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Little AJ!

Still only 9 flowers at the top of your blog...I keep checking to see if you've added another.

Laurie

Justine said...

Aw, happy birthday, AJ! I cannot believe she's a year old already! Holy crapola!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Dina said...

LOL Laurie!! Kinda hard to add to the zoo when hubby's not here. :)
Thannks for the bday wishes, I'm still letting it sink in...lol

ambersrose said...

I am right behind you with the first birthday laughter and tears. Ciara turns one Nov. 3rd and I cant believe it either. She is beautiful and has such personality! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!