I have a cold.
It sucks. Royally, but what can you do? My head feels like it's going to explode with pressure and I lost my voice, so talking or yelling at the kids is impossible, and I'm all achy. It's day #3, so I'm hoping it's on it's way out of here. So far only AJ has a cold in her eye to commiserate with me. Poor baby looks like she's been punched. Everytime she gets sick, she gets a swollen eye. I think she rubs her nose then her eye and spreads it that way...but EVERY.SINGLE.TIME is just not fair for a baby. I did kinda get to sleep in today (7:30!!) but then again AJ was up all night stuffy, so it didn't feel like sleeping in really. Hoping it passes everyone else by and us two sickies start feeling better.
Wahhhh-choo for us.
But then...
I was checking out Southwest.com this morning for N's ticket and noticed a popup special. Salt Lake City is 1/2 off. Well heck, he's not too far from SLC, let's see how much it is...so I put in my dates and we can get a ticket for $61 each way if I book between now and Tues.
So needless to say, I got N a ticket for Dec 5-7, which just happens to coordinate with gym-girls first meet as a L7.
I'm hoping to sneak in some Christmas shopping sans kids, and maybe go out to dinner since we'll be apart for our Anniversary, but we'll see what we actually get to, it's going to be a bit of a hectic weekend, to say the least.
Of course, he'll have to drive 4 hours to SLC, but that's ok (says me who isn't doing the driving.lol) But we're all excited that we don't have to wait till Christmas now and we'll see him in 3 weeks, then again at Christmas.
WOOHOO for us.
I think our Woohoo wins over our Waachoo
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment