Thursday, November 13, 2008

Notary's

I FINALLY got B's delayed BC application from Vital Statistics (if you remember, I sent it in with AJ's months ago~big mistake, they got confused with what paperwork went with which kids and hers didn't get processed, though AJ's did) so I sent my paperwork BACK in, and last Thursday I got the manilla envelope with the application saying it could not be processed because I didn't fill in the application.

Lets not bring up the fact that they said I had to send in the information BEFORE they could send me the application. ROTFL.

ANYWAY

So, I had to fill it out, attach my (same) paperwork, put my fees in and go get it notarized.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the point of a notary is other than a witness that it's me and I signed it?

Of course, I got it Thursday, we didn't have to go into town Fri, notary wasn't there Sat, didn't go into town Mon, was too late Tues, so I fianlly got it done yesterday and it's now on it's way back to Vital Statistics.

Cross your fingers it's processed and she'll be on her way to being a real person in the eyes of the gov't!lol

Once I can get her BC, I can register for a SS#, and claim her on taxes this year and the last 2 years!

cha-ching.

yea, I wish!!

No comments: