Monday, November 24, 2008

Cold Sores and Sickies

Well, It looks like most of the kids got my coughing sickness. I am still coughing and it's been over a week, now the littles are coughing too....sorry guys. Poor D always seems to get cold sores to go along with whenever he get's any sort of cold. We have literally tried jsut about everything they have out there and things we've made up to try to lessen them, but it doesn't seem to do much either way. This time we tried tea bags (tannic acid) and just vaseline and that seemed to do just as much as abreva did and way less $$. I'm going to pick up some lysine too to keep on hand, but we didn't have any this time.

I don't have much experience with cold sores. I've never had one and only big C and D have had them, (D quite a bit more than big C. )It looks like little AJ will get them too, though. That is so not fair.

Anyway, tht's abotu it going on here. I'm trying to figure out what we're doing for Thanksgiving and if we'll be doing any shopping on black Friday. Of course, that means, I'll have to actually figure out what everyone is getting and I haven't done that yet!lol I may have the kids write up their lists today and see what's reasonable.

They also want to get the Christmas stuff out already, but I'm holding out till at least after Thanksgiving! Maybe I'll let the big boys put the outside lights on...

Happy Thanksgiving week everyone!! If we're not here, we've gone somewhere...no idea where, but somewhere!

1 comment:

Connie Lawless said...

Google olive leaf extract. I am amazed at that herb. Hope everyone is feeling better!