Our crazy life as a 'big' family in the mountains of NM.
OMG, just look at her!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I'm never getting those pictures from you. I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!Justine :o )
Oh Justine, you are such a goof.lol I think I have pics of each of the kids on here, but I'm never going to get one of N and I...lol I keep thinking I will and never do. :) Want me to send the ones I have without us?
Simply beautiful!!! Love her necklace too :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMG, just look at her!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I'm never getting those pictures from you. I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Justine :o )
Oh Justine, you are such a goof.lol I think I have pics of each of the kids on here, but I'm never going to get one of N and I...lol I keep thinking I will and never do. :) Want me to send the ones I have without us?
Simply beautiful!!! Love her necklace too :)
Post a Comment