Monday, September 1, 2008

New Layout :)

So... I got myself a new layout this morning...Still tweaking a bit, but when I went looking at some free templates, I ran into lenatoewsdesigns . She has a bunch of great layouts as well as tutorials!!

There were so many great ones, it was hard to pick, but when I saw the 9 flowers, I knew I had to use that one. :)

I might change it up a bit later, but thought this was fitting since my 9 monkeys are growing like weeds!!

Check her out for some great designs and she also does custom work, too!

Now back to cleaning, instead of tinkering online.

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

5 comments:

Justine said...

Ooh, I love it girl! It's so you! Do you realize you never did send me the individual pics of you and the fam? For shame!!!!!!!!

Justine :o )

Four in Costa Rica said...

Oh, I love the flowers at the top! It looks great. :)

aimee said...

I love the new layout! Wish she did WordPress templates because she's got some cute stuff.

I think I'm going to have to try your mac & cheese tomorrow. Looks super yummy!

Unknown said...

Dina,

I like the new layout (although I liked your old one also.) If we see TEN flowers across the top in the future, we'll know you have an announcement!

Laurie

ambersrose said...

I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT!!! SO CUTE!