I came to the conclusion yesterday, that I know why N is better at using these electronic gadgets that we rely on to remember things (you know...being OLD and all, we need visual reminders) and to send the endearing video's and pictures to the fam.
It's not because he's male and has an inborn understanding of all complicated electronic equipment...
Oh no.
He's better at it because...
That's the only thing he has to do!!
It was like a lightbulb above my head moment as I tried yesterday to get a video of gym-girls floor routine since they have changed it yet again, and I could not get if off night shot mode (which I missed the routine anyway as I don't think getting it in fuzzy green would have helped much)
So, while I was holding AJ, and trying to keep the camera steady (what a crock 'image stablization' is to the normal family with small children.) I realized what it really is.
As I pondered where the 'infant-grabbing-with-slobbery-cookie-fingers-and-mom-trying-to-keep-it-away-from-baby-while-balancing-said-baby-on-hip-and-get-everything-important-in-the-shot-without-getting-everyone-seasick-with-the-camera-going-everywhere' feature was, I realized there wasn't one and I was on my own with wiggle girl.
Sony camcorder people...I would buy that...but alas, I have not come across one.
If you do, let me know.
ANYWAY
Since I missed her floor (will try again today) I figured I'd get bars after I found the night shot turn off button 2 hours later. For the record-its on TOP, not in the menu at all. Who's idea was THAT? How the heck often do you use night vision that it warrants it's own button convienently located up the top of the darn camera???
I digresss...
So, this is what happens when you're holding a baby that wants to get down, but I can't record and watch the baby, so she needs to be held.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay, so the baby is screaming, and the camera wiggled, but C still looks great!
Justine :o )
I agree with Justine. Love seeing the bar routine; are bars C's favorite? She looks good!
lol...I think a tripod is my future friend. :)
Yep, bars are her favorite...she's still arching on her giants, but shes got a little bit to work it out. : )
Thanks you guys. :)
Post a Comment