Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spring.

OK...it's Jan, but it's been pretty warm...50-60 during the day and 20-30 at night (Thank goodness since we still don't have propane, should be delivered today...SHOWER here I come!) but I've got a decluttering/cleaning/spring time cleaning bug. We still have show in the shaded places, and we won't discuss the MUD, which I'm sure has a lot to do with it, but I'm ready for bright and clean and fresh. Is it going to happen? HA! Probably not...at least not the way I want it to, but we'll get there.

What's in your Crockpot Wednesday was Minestrone, but at gym yesterday Burch gave me a 10lb box of burgers left over from the boys Classic, so we grilled instead, and we'll have the soup tonight, and I think we'll make garlic toast with the bread we made yesterday.

We're getting ready for CO, and will button up the Build a Bear party, and hotel. Not sure if N will rent a car or if we'll just use mine, we'll see.

We did taxes (Ok, I didn't do a darn thing.lol) but they are done, e-filed, and accepted. Woohoo. We'll get a decent amount back since N was out for 5m last year for the 'finger incident'. No exciting plans for it though...just paying on things and getting savings built (or getting there) back up since we used it all last year during said finger incident!

Gym-girl had a good meet this past weekend. She got a 36. AA, and a 9.45 on bars! She was very excited. Somehow, on floor, she managed to do some weird thing with her turn and landed on her wrong foot, and then had to do the dancing on the wrong foot.lol I think she covered it well, and did ok. She was laughing she got a 9.1 on beam, especially since she could not stay on at all on practice.lol She goes again this weekend. the next few weeks will be crazy, but after that, things slow down.

Big C has not hear what he's got for his discovery project yet, but will post when I hear. He did pierce his ear though. :) I'll get a picture later!

No comments: