I'm baaaaack!! Sorry for the long break with no prior notice...life got busy, we got sick, and blogging just fell to the wayside for a little bit.
I can't really remember where we left off...I think we were getting ready for the CO trip. That went well, Gym-girl did fine (other than beam~fell twice and didn't complete her series) but other events were good. We had a flat tire on the way in, and kids were sick coming home, but while there we had fun and B got her Build-a-Bear party. N met us there and it was short but fun!
Then we had the Classic with volunteering there all 3 days for set-up, hosting, competing, and then take down/clean-up. It was a long weekend, but it turned out well, though tiring!!
We were sick with various kids with a variety of ailments, but everyone is well now, and trying to get back to normal. Being 9ish weeks pregnant doesn't help with dealing with the sickies of all the littlest kids, but that parts over for now (for good I hope!!)
So, now on to the recent...
Only 2 more meets for gym-girl-1 mid-march, and then State at the end of March, so that will be nice. All the other kids (other that big C and AJ) are doing various rec classes now. I had to wait till we were almost done with the season, since we were gone so many weekends, but it's fun seeing them in class, and if lil' man ever decides to go IN his class, I bet he would have a great time. We'll try one more time this weekend and either pull him or let B take his spot.
N is on his way home right now till Tues, so it should be a fun visit. He's taking the big boys to the Fiery Foods show this afternoon, and I think we have to zoo planned for Sat. or Sun. depending on the weather.
More later.:)
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dammit woman, you do this every time! Usually it's in an email, but you'll just casually put something in about being pregnant. Geez! LOL! Congratulations to all of you!!!!!!!
Justine :o )
I saw it first for once, ROFL! I just have one word for you (besides Congratulations:
DAWSON
Time to add another flower to that banner on the blog! Congrats!
Are you going to change the name of your blog?
Congrats!
Post a Comment