Because of you and your sales...I won't have to buy hair products for 6 months+.
All for FREE. (well...OK, for the price of tax)
Walgreens had Garnier Fructis on sale for $2.99. There is an easysaver Coupon for $2.00 off. Then there are $1.00 off coupons floating around out there. If you still have access to a Sunday paper, there should be one in there. Our paper did not have one, so I did the eBay thing again, and got 20 $1. off coupons for $1.50 and picked up my 20 hair products already.
Surprisingly, there was still a TON left at every Walgreens I went to. If you can't find any $1. coupons...well, $.99 is a pretty darn good price, too.
Hey...even SUAVE is a dollar!

3 comments:
I wish we had a walgreens!
Okay, this is what we're gonna do. Each month, I'm going to give you a list and a check for like .52 and you're going to go shopping for me! Deal? Good.
Justine :o )
Awwww...bummer, I'd be sad without Walgreens!!
Justine, ROTFL it's a plan!
Post a Comment