I'm now on day 4 of no sleep. :::YAWN::: Why you ask?
Because the darn sick fairy has once again made our house her favorite rest stop. UGH. I'm sure this crazy weather (20's in the morning, 60 in the afternoon) isn't helping with everyone's immune system going wacky. And I can't find my Emergen-C, (yea I know...buy another box, but I know I have TWO boxes here somewhere that I put up so the kids wouldn't get in them) so I bet I'm next. Anyway, it's the little again with AJ being the one with bronchial stuff and a fever. Of course that means she wants a boobie allllllll day long and can't sleep for more than 10 minutes at a time. B and lil' man have a bit, but so far that's it. Hoping it stays that way, and at least gym-girl keeps healthy for one more day since she has her first meet on Friday.
Speaking of, it's a Judges Cup for L7, so this meet will determine the level 7 state team. Exciting!! AND N is coming home for it. :) We'll pick him up at the airport tomorrow morning, and he'll have to go back Sun afternoon, but we'll have all day Saturday and the kids picked out watching Wall-E, and getting chinese.
We're all really excited to see him (it's been since mid Oct!!) and I get my camera back. woohoo!!
For 'What's in your Crockpot Wednesday', since I missed again, we actually did turkey soup with the leftovers from Thanksgiving and made my favorite bread. (Which will turn into garlic bread with the leftovers tonight with spaghetti)
Also, D had his orchestra concert yesterday which was really nice and poor under the weather AJ fell asleep, so I didn't have to chase crazy baby around and miss the concert. It's amazing what a difference string instruments make with a year of practice from 6th-7th grade!!lol
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ack, I'm so sorry the sickies have ahold of you guys! I hope you found the Emergen-C and are keeping healthy yourself! Now, email details on your weekend with the hubby. Did you manage to conceive child #10? Knowing you, ya did! LOL
Justine :o )
Post a Comment