Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back to the grind!

N went back on Sunday late morning after a crazy busy weekend, but it was really great to see him!

Only 2 weeks to go to see him again. :)
This week while I had the laptop charging on my bed, AJ went in and plucked my spacebar and a few other keys off...UGH. It's a pita to type, but hopefully it can be remedied. I tried and gave up.lol



We had snow yesterday, it's still here!! Makes it feel a bit more "Christmas-y" The boys had a 2 hr delay for the ice, so they enjoyed that. All the kids went out to play in it yesterday. We skipped gym, as it was still snowing at 4, and decided to play it safe. I did have to use 4 WD on this little hill. How rediculous is that?! (Our house is at the end of the road)











And dropping off the boys at school...
I'm sure they'll appreciate this picture. HA!
























Anyway, roads are clear here today, and we have chili in the crockpot for 'What's in your Crockpot Wednesday" It sure seemed like a chili kinda day to me! We'll make some cornbread when we get home and eat it with rice and salad to use up my sad lettuce in the fridge.
D has a ortho consult tomorrow, now that the teeth next to his post are now adult teeth. (if you remember, he fell and broke a tooth off at the gumline a couple years ago, and has a post ready for a crown~they didn't put one on then, since the tooth next to it was still a baby tooth, so didn't know size etc) but his bottom teeth are REALLY crowded, so we'll see what the plan is tomorrow. He just had a dentist appt on Mon, and we got referred to the Orthodontist...had an opening Thursday, so we took it!!




I finally got my Christmas cards ordered, I had to use some pictures from the old camera, so we'll see how they turn out. I hope they ship pretty quick, I'm running behind!!!

3 comments:

Justine said...

Where the hell are all your comments? It says you posted this 6 days ago!!!!1 Helloooooooo.... anyone out there?
I want snow!!!!!!!!!

Dina said...

LOL Justine...no one reads my blog, unlike yours!!LOL I'm pretty BORING!

:)

crafty by night said...

my keyboard looks a little like that ;)

oh and BTW, i will finally update my blog to the yahoo group. now that i have one and all :)