Friday, August 8, 2008

Free and almost free. I love coupons.

A picture of the stock up on cereal and powerade sale I did.

Powerades were $.10 each with the Walmart rollback price of $.60 paired with the $1 off 2 coupons I had. Big C and D will take them to school for lunches.


Smiths this week had the malt-o-meal cereal 4 for $4 and I used the $1 off any MOM product. You can find it here. ***FREE***

Smiths also had the granola bars for 4 for $4. I had $.60 off coupons, so each box was $.40...not free, but $1.60 for 4 is cheap enough for me. :)

Last week, cereal was 10 for $10...I actually bought 20 boxes, not all are shown, and some have been eaten, but I used 5 $1 off 2 coupons, so $5 OOP, plus I did the $10 rebate that was in the Sunday paper...so I'll make $5. Yay me~


What great deals have you found lately?

1 comment:

Four in Costa Rica said...

Reading your posts about couponing just about kills me. Is it crazy to admit that one thing I am really looking forward to about moving back to the US is couponing, sales, and getting great deals?!

Nice for you on those drinks. Way to shop!

Christine