If you remember, they are performing a dance to Hairspray along with the summer camp. The optionals girls will do some tumbling and dancing along with them, and they have the summer show on Aug 1st.
So yesterday, we got our paper with a pic and price for the girls costume.
What she was thinking, I have no idea, but I guess she thougth it was Hairspray material. All we need now is a pole and she can practice becoming a pole dancer.
It's even listed as tie-dye bra top with reflection circles. Nothin' like having a sparkly bra for 9 and 10 year old girls.
The fringe is a nice touch, I'll add the knee high chicken poop boots and she's all set for a stripper halloween costume.
Woohoo.
And for your viewing pleasure. Here it is!

I can see if she can order extras if you want one.
I was thinking one for each of the girls.
Perfect for Christmas cards.

5 comments:
Hubba hubba!
I hope you're buying one for yourself too, Dina!
Seriously, doesn't it hurt having to pay for something like that? I bet the little ones will get a kick out of it with all the sparkles.
Christine
ROFL! I actually think it's going to look really cute! What are they wearing on the bottom? Make sure you get good video of this one, Dina!
Justine :o )
LOL Christine, I don't think they make them in my size (Goodness, I hope not.lol) I'm just glad it was only $23. I've heard horror stories of horrible costumes that run in the hundreds.lol The competition leo is bad enough. :)
Just, they are wearing black velvet (or if they have the green, yellow or orange) bar shorts.
My video camera died :( but I'm hoping to get another before then. I hope!!
Oh man, I would not be too happy about that skimpy thing either. When Ruarai was in her little gym class they did a little recital at the end and the outfit they wore was pretty racy too and it was for three year olds!
I bet the girls think its fabulous LOL Whew - sexxxxyyy
Post a Comment