SO the craziness is...
I BOUGHT coupons on ebay. (Ok, not really because that is against ebay rules, but I bought the tiiiiiime to collect and ship. :) )Yes people. You can get coupons on ebay!
Who knew??
Apparently, lots of people.lol Why did no one tell me this tidbit of information?!?
Anyway, I bought 4 lots of coupon cutting time, which resulted in 60 coupons for Farmland ham and sausage.
After giving some away, this is what I came out with:
9 ham steaks, 8 packages of sliced ham, 4 1 lb chubs and 16 packages of links (and still have the remaining coupons) for apprx 37lbs of meat and total out of pocket:
$14.96 (each of the "hams" were $2.88 at Walmart, so $.88 each after coupon, and the sausages were FREE as they were on sale at Smiths for $1 (from $2.49) )
Breakfast anyone?

3 comments:
Holy crap, you're amazing. But how much did it cost you to buy the coupons and shipping?
Justine :o )
LOL Just!! Coupons were $1.50 BIN for each lot, so total with shipping I spent $6 (she gave a discount for combining/shipping) Not too bad for saving almost $100 in pork products.LOL
Oh, I love ham!! We have been eating it here at my mom's house because it had been months and months since we'd had ham!
Nice savings with the coupons. :)
Christine
Post a Comment